- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
Constructed using stone from the island’s Psiloritis Mountain, this magnificent five storey villa perfectly combines tradition with modernity to honour the family’s historical name and origins.
The exterior is truly remarkable, offering impressive block-style architecture and boasting breathtaking views over the landscape and out to the Mediterranean Sea. Surrounded by a rose garden and perennial olive trees, you can enjoy the Cretan warmth in complete privacy and tranquility.
Spend quiet days playing games on the lawn, cooling off in the pool, soaking in the sun on the poolside deck, or evening visiting the estate’s private church. Ideal for entertaining both friends and family, there is also an outdoor kitchen complete with a BBQ, as well as two huge tables to choose from for a spot of al fresco dining.
Stepping inside, the home has been expertly designed with modern features...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
The Venezian city of Rethymnon is 15 km away Chania International Airport is 84km away, a one and a quarter hour drive Heraklion Airport is 78km away, taking just over one hour to reach by car The famous Aquarium of Crete: 60km The famous Water Park “Limnoupolis” in Chania: 70km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.