- 7 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- 14 Guests
Nested upon a hilltop and carefully designed with wheelchair users in mind, it is a perfect getaway for large group reunions, family gatherings, and business/freelancing holidays.
Nestled on the hillside location on the north coast of the island of Crete, Iperifanos Luxury Villa enjoys awe-inspiring, panoramic views of the sea and the capital of Crete Island - Heraklion town (which is only 15 km away) and offers easy access to many beaches, the closest being just a 5 minutes drive (2,5 km).
Iperifanos Luxury Villa is built in 500 m2 of space, consisting of four levels, with direct access from the infinity pool and terrace area to the ground floor with its fully equipped modern kitchen with open plan living- and sitting area. It is a disabled-accessible home and it features a modern elevator, that can be accessed from the second-floor entrance to Villa, leading as well to the 1st Master bedroom, where...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Located just 20 min drive by car from an Heraklion International Airport Heraklion Town at 15 km Big Supermarkets are located in Amoudara Village at 6 km Chania Airport at 130 km Gazi Village at 8 km In Heraklion Town, as it is a Capital of Crete, you will find anything you may need - pharmacies, post, shops, local products, restaurants
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.