- 14 Bedrooms
- 17 Bathrooms
- 28 Guests
Villa Vint is a total of 450 m2 with a modern living room, dining area for 15 people, a modern kitchen, 8 bedrooms plus additional 3 rooms for the staff, 12 luxury bathrooms and it is fully equipped with heating and cooling systems. On the ground level there are 3 bedrooms with king-size beds plus 1 additional room for the staff, and 5 bathrooms. On the basement level there are 5 bedrooms with King-size beds plus 2 additional rooms for the staff, and 7 bathrooms. Outdoors there are terraces with lounge and open-air dining facilities, pergolas, and a large swimming pool offering relaxation and helps you to enjoy your stay and holiday with us.
Villa Ita is a total of 320 m2 and comprises of a spacious living room, dining area for 10 people, a fully equipped kitchen, 6 bedrooms plus additional 3 rooms for the staff, 9 bathrooms and it is fully equipped with heating and and cooling systems . The ground level of the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Xerokampos Sitias is one of the top options to visit Crete. It is a pristine secluded and beautiful area at the eastern tip of Crete, 48 km from Sitia, 29 km from Palekastro and 9 km from Zakros. The Beaches of Xerokampos are ideal for those seeking tranquility, rest and relaxing holidays. The shallow blue and Crystal clear waters, make Xerokampos an ideal destination for families with children. The most important beaches are Gerontolakos Beach and the big beach of Mazida. The Clay of Gerontolakos Beach is unique, it has a very fine texture and it seems that the inhabitants of the area used it in a combination with a bath for therapeutic purposes. Closest beach 200m
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.