Quaint Private Cabana with Amazing Pool and Lounge Area
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
It has spacious verandas overlooking the sea, shaded by traditional wooden pergolas in front of the dining room and the bedroom. It is furnished with traditional Cycladic furniture and it is fully equipped with all modern amenities (home appliances, TVs, air conditioning, free WiFi).
Villa Callia has 2 floors: on the ground floor there is a dining/living area, a kitchen and 2 bedroom/suites. The upper floor is an independent suite with a double bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and dining corner, and private veranda.
The villa Callia is complimented by a biological private pool of 6x12 metres, which is accessible only to its tenants and their guests.
Villa Callia is ideal for guests who desire serenity and relaxation, while being a few minutes' drive from the beach and the cosmopolitan village of Naoussa.
The villa is located on the eastern side of...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
3 km from Naousa village Shopping facilities are conveniently located within 1-2 km distance Located on a hill at Vardies/Isterni, just 3 km from the centre of the traditional and famous fishing village of Naousa 2 km from the beach of Isterni
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.