Modern Elegant Pad with Infinity Pool and Sea View
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
With its elevated position overlooking the traditional Cretan village of Agios Georgios, villa Symphony enjoys unparalleled sea views. The spacious, natural stone terrace which dominates the front of the property, has a private infinity pool with full width Roman steps from where you can admire the Gramvousa and Spatha peninsulas.
The villa covers 100 m2 in two distinct floors with separate entrances to each one. The wall to wall glazing throughout the property allows sunlight to flood into the living area inviting you to take advantage of the panoramic views from any room.
The entrance to the villa is at the ground floor which opens to a spacious two story high, living room featuring a modern eco-friendly fireplace and many architectural elements. The kitchen area is open plan with stylish and practical wooden work surfaces, top of the range appliances and an informal dining area. There is a guests’...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Airport: Chania 55 km, Heraklion 200 km Port: Chania 45 km, Heraklion 200 km Main town/capital: Chania 45 km Other nearest towns or villages: Kissamos 2 km Nearest shops: at 500 meters Restaurants: 1500 meters Nearest sandy beach: 1,5 km, 7 minutes drive from famous beach Falasarna
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.