- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Located just 5 minutes from the heart of Stowe Village. Aspen’s Run offers guests a beautiful open floor plan, three queen-sized bedrooms, two full bathrooms, laundry, a propane stove and wood stove and direct views of the Worcester Mountains. Abutting 36 acres of preserved land, this warm and cozy log cabin is the perfect retreat for your group or family! Just a short drive to the mountain and all of Stowe’s finest amenities.
Professionally managed and cleaned in accordance with CDC guidelines for health and safety. Please review Information below for cancellation policies prior to booking this home.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
Pets Allowed On Request
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below:
- · Confirmation of this booking is contingent on signing an additional contract directly with Property Manager. You may request a copy of the contract prior to booking.
- · Your reservation includes a damage insurance policy which covers up to $3000 of accidental damage.
- · If you have selected a pet friendly home, your pet must still be approved by the owner, prior to confirmation. There is a pet fee of $35/day will be collected after booking and addendum to be accepted.
- · Check-in is 4:00 pm; Check-out is 10:00 am. Any early or late requests need to be texted to Property Manager (phone number to be given after booking) to our office within 24 hours of arrival or departure.
- · No parties or events permitted without written approval from Property Manager.
- · The occupancy listed is the maximum occupancy allowed. It may differ from standard occupancy and extra person charges may apply.
- · All guests must be at least 25 years old or accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.