Stunning Estate with Amazing Valley and Ionian Sea View
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Villa Yvonie has been designed and built in order to achieve the most of the surrounding stunning views. Its’ design, features large windows and patio doors that overlook the pool, gardens and out across to the neighbouring island of Zakynthos.
On the ground floor you will find an open plan and spacious layout with a high spec finish throughout with a fully equipped kitchen and living room. There is also one bedroom with ensuite bathroom and walk-in wardrobe. This makes it ideal for guests with walking disabilities.
On the ground floor, you will also find a seperate annex consisting of one bedroom with ensuite bathroom, a small lounge and a fully equipped kitchen. This annex overlooks the swimming pool and gardens. This is ideal for families travelling with relatives and/or requiring seperate nanny accomodation. This is also ideal for guests with walking...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
At the village of Lakithra you can find ( all in walking distance ) a few local amenities, including a bakery shop, a mini-market, a patisserie shop, a few bars, a restaurant with bio products and a couple of tavernas. For a larger selection of amenities, the islands capital Agrostoli and the larger resort of Lassi, are located 10 minutes by car away, which boasts a variety of amenities. For beach lovers, the beaches of Makris and Platis Yialos, Ai-Helis, Avithos, Ammes and Minies can all be reached within a 5-10 minute drive from the villa.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.