- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- 13 Guests
Combining the allure of rural nature, the farm is within easy reach of the popular destinations on the island. It is 4 km from the port, 5 km from the main village and 4 km from the lively yachting quay of Vourkari. It is also adjacent to an ancient stone footpath (“steni”) connected to a network that runs all over the island.
A panoramic view of 180 degrees encompasses Evoia, Attica, Makroniso, Peloponnesus and the main sea thoroughfare in between. In front of the farm you can see the low hills and the valley of Fotimari covered in almond groves and grazing fields.
The farm is carved into the slope of the hill with terraces supporting oak and almond trees, those being the natural continuation of the island’s forests, where the majestic oak trees (Quercus ithaburensis, ssb. macrolepis) cover big parts of the inner island.
The farm had not been cultivated for at least the last 60...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
It is 4 km from the port 5 km from the main village 4 km from the lively yachting quay of Vourkari.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.