- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Beautiful new house with breathtaking view of the Aegean. Access to large pool, barbecue, open space, in a central area of the island.
Situated at MPOURIS a suburb 2 km from the main town, where stores, restaurants, and night clubs make the nightlife exciting on Ios.
A rental car or scooter is highly recommended.
Ios belongs to the Cyclades. Renowned for its lively nightlife, which focuses on Mylopotas and the port of Ormos. The island is well developed and has attractions to offer and many quiet and peaceful places for visitors. The sandy beaches surrounding the island and the crystal waters of the emerald color, is a real temptation. The town of Ios is an adorable place. The nightlife is mostly located in Chora and the port while the rest of the island is very quiet.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer In Home
Dryer In Home
Ios Ferry Port: 3 km Main Town: 2 km Nearest beaches: 2 km of Skarkos, Mylopotas Beach, and Yialos Beach. Other beach: Tzamaria Beach 3 km
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.