Stunning 7-bed house in Drumblair, North Scotland
- 7 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
Welcome to this historical family home in rural Aberdeenshire, dating back to the 1580s. The house is within easy reach of 2 airports and can sleep up to 12 guests making it the perfect base for families looking to enjoy an authentic stay in the Scottish countryside. The house offers 7 bedrooms, 2 sitting rooms, a large kitchen, a dining area, a paddock, a wonderful walled garden and a terrace with outdoor furniture. Essentials, linen, towels, TV & WiFi provided.
Sitting in its’ own eight acre gardens, Drumblair House provides a wonderful setting for a spectacular family holiday. Furnished to an extremely high standard, one that encompasses a fusion of classic design with modern convenience, this much loved family home dates back to the 1500’s, making it an unmissable experience.
The house accommodates 12 people and is both very comfortable and flexible as there are a number of adjoining rooms and bathrooms so...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- We want you to have a fantastic stay, so encourage you to see the space as a home away from home - treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- - Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- - Dispose of rubbish appropriately
- - Keep the property clean and tidy
- - Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected
- - Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM. Please keep the noise down and respect other neighbours in the building
- - Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving the space
- - Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- - To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.