- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
With a long history stretching back to Minoan civilization, and even mentioned by Homer in his epics, ancient Olous was an important and powerful city-state during the classical period which, thanks to its strategic location, continued to flourish through Roman and Byzantine times. The now sunken ruins of Olous can still be seen on calm days and add to the cultural heritage of modern Elounda.
Apart from its services and unique style, the location of Villa Miki is one of its strongest points. Just 10 metres from the coast and a five minute walk to the center of Elounda, you can easily enjoy the magnificent beaches of Northeastern Crete as well as discover exciting opportunities for shopping, traditional food and explore different aspects of the island’s serene nightlife. Villa Miki offers you the perfect combination of having a comfortable stay along with quick and easy access to the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Just 10 metres from the coast Five minute walk to the center of Elounda 4,4 km from Spinalonga 77 km from Heraklion Airport
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.