Beautiful flat in a character house in the heart of Avignon
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Within the heart of the historic center of Avignon, this very nice flat with a view on the Popes’ Palace will accommodate up to 4 people.
In a little and calm street close to shops and all animations, this accommodation will be ideal for a nice stay in Avignon.
Situated on the 3rd floor without elevator, this beautiful 110 sq. m flat, having very nice volumes, includes:
- a large and comfortable living and dining room,
- a small lounge,
- two bedrooms with double beds,
- two bathrooms with showers,
- an open well-equipped kitchen (coffee machine, toaster, kettle, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, hotplates),
- vacuum cleaner, washing machine, hairdryer, ironing equipment,
- TV, Wi-Fi and fan,
- a private parking lot.
→ A high quality cleaning will be organized before your arrival and after your departure
→ We also provide bed linens, towels, soap,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.