Bright loft at the heart of Avignon
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Within the heart of the historic center of Avignon and a stone’s throw from Les Halles, this beautiful loft will accommodate up to 4 people.
In a lively street close to the train station and all animations, this accommodation will be ideal for a nice stay in Avignon.
Situated on the 3rd floor without elevator, this beautiful 55 sq. m loft, having very nice volumes, includes:
- a large and bright living room with a comfortable sofa-bed,
- a bedroom upstairs with a queen-size bed (160 cm),
- a bathroom with shower,
- an open well-equipped kitchen (coffee machine, toaster, kettle, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, hotplates),
- vacuum cleaner, washing machine, hairdryer, ironing equipment,
- TV and Wi-Fi.
→ A high quality cleaning will be organized before your arrival and after your departure
→ We also provide bed linens, towels, soap, shampoo
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer On Property
Washer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.