House of Blues
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Now for something new and different! An entertainer and Instagrammer delight, this four-bedroom, two-bath, Midcentury Modern gem is music-themed throughout. Built in 1971, and renovated to perfection, there’s amazing artwork, fun furnishings, a gourmet kitchen and plenty of room to enjoy. The spacious yard has the coolest of pools and a spa with southwestern mountain views. Time to rock ’n roll!
Where You’ll Be Staying:
Main Bedroom: King Bed, with Walk-in Shower
Guest Bedroom One: Queen Bed
Guest Bedroom Two: Queen Bed
Guest Bedroom Three: Queen Bed
One Additional Full Bath with Shower/Tub Combo
What This Place Offers:
Approximately 2080 Square Feet
Located in Palm Springs
The Fine Print:
2 Night Minimum
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.