Luxurious Private Villa Overlooking Antiparos
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
This luxury villa (190m2)is in a class of its own in Paros. Featuring a living room with fireplace that can accommodate up to 12 guests, a fully-equipped kitchen and a dining table for 10 as well as a second fireplace, a huge 42” Smart TV, a WC and a large veranda which offers an abundance of luxurious space to call your own.
For guests seeking to unwind in pure luxury and privacy, look no further. Karissa’s five bedrooms are located on the first level. A queen-size bed dominates the first master bedroom along with an en-suite bathroom and a door to the patio. The second bedroom has a queen-size bed, an en-suite bathroom and a window with amazing sea view. The third bedroom has twin beds dressed in fine cotton sheets to ensure deep unbroken sleep and en-suite bathroom. The fourth bedroom has a queen-size bed and a private furnished balcony with magnificent view. The fifth bedroom has a king-size...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Airport: 4 km Pounda – Antiparos Ferry: 4 km Aliki: 5 km Parikia: 7 km Golden Beach: 16 km Naousa: 17 km Lefkes: 17 km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.