Neat Modern 1 Bedroom Apartment in Saltburn-by-the-Sea
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Walk in and you’ll be greeted with the spacious, bright open-plan living area. The homely seating space to your left provides ample room for you and your partner to relax in front of the flatscreen TV after a busy day.The kitchen to your right has everything you need to prepare the perfect hearty meal, and there’s even a dining table with views down towards the North Sea.
Head through to the bedroom and you’ll find a comfy king-sized bed with a modern en-suite shower room to the left. The bedding has been presented with premium plush bed linens to ensure you have the most comfortable stay possible.
Guests have access to the full apartment. The keys to the property are accessed via a secure key safe and full details will be provided shortly before your arrival date.
Free on street parking is available along the whole of the street and no permit is required.
Leap Apartments is located in the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Leap Apartments is located in the centre of the charming Victorian Spa town of Saltburn-by-the-Sea on the North Yorkshire coast. Located in the heart of the town, alongside the shops, bars, bistros and restaurants, with just a short walk to the beach and lower promenade. Take the oldest functioning cliff lift in the UK down to the promenade and you’ll arrive at the 208-metre pier which stretches out into the sea. The long sandy shores are overlooked by colourful boutique beach huts and high cliffs tower in the distance. Saltburn has plenty of beautiful walks too. The Valley Gardens are a maze of paths and tracks which wind through the flowers and woodland. If you want to explore further, The Cleveland Way National Trail is over 100 miles long and Saltburn is included. If you fancy a 17.5 mile jaunt, start at Saltburn and walk your way to Sandsend. This walk is a great way to explore the North Yorkshire coastline and the views are truly beautiful!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.