Queenstown’s #1 Holiday Home | Unforgettable Views | Short walk to downtown!
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Relax in modern, private surroundings while still being close to all the action of Queenstown. Welcome to a three-bedroom home with double garaging and landscaped gardens on an elevated section above downtown.
This architectural gem is set over 3 storeys, with 3 generous bedrooms and 2 plus modern bathrooms. Situated to take advantage of the jaw-dropping mountain and lake vistas, the open plan kitchen is fully stocked with everything you could need. The lounge flows seamlessly off the kitchen, boasting an ambient gas fireplace, all leading onto the wrap-around balcony with those incredible outlooks.
Styled with contemporary elegance and thoughtful use of materials, the house offers guests excellent amenities including underfloor heating, double glazing and a full security system. Bask in the sun on the balcony and breathe in that mountain air. If you fancy an...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- House Rules & Rates:
- - For reservations that are outside of 14 days to arrival will only require a 25% non-refundable deposit. The balance is then due 14 days prior to arrival.
- - Please note our terms and conditions and is also available to view through our website - goodstays.nz
- - Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member.
- - Additional fees include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
- - Prices are for up to the maximum number of guests the property can accommodate. Additional beds & linen maybe available upon request.
- - As agreed with the Queenstown Council, the following rules apply: No amplified sound/music is to be played from the outdoor living areas between the hours of 8pm – 8am.
- - Please reach out should you have any questions and please be advised that the Guest Information will also be also be displayed at the property for reference.