- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
The architecture of the villa follows the traditional, manor houses of noblemen of the past centuries, enriched with all the modern comforts. It can host up to 14 (12+2) guests. It has 6 bedrooms with 4 bathrooms, a private pool with hydromassage and a tennis court with professional night-lighting. It is a perfect choice for absolute peace, tranquility and privacy.
Anastasia is a luxurious villa of 340 sqm. It is newly built, furnished with new furniture and air-conditioned with the most modern equipment for cooling or heating. The decoration offers "food for the spirit and pleasure to the eye" as there are wall paintings, traditional, hand-crafted, embroidery frames, sculptures and artistic objects all over.
The villa has a private, infinity-end, curve shaped 120sqm pool, with open-air hydro-massage. The pool has a gradually increasing depth suitable for more or less keen swimmers.
The tennis court...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Beach: 6.8 km Bus Stop: 700 m Medical Center: 6.5 km Hospital: 6.5 km Pharmacy: 1 km Fire Station: 9 km Police Station: 7.8 km Mini Markets: 1.4 km Nearest Shop: 900 m Nearest Eatery: 1.4 km Main Ferry Port: 8.3 km Airport: 10 km Zakynthos Town: 8 km Laganas: 11 km Dafni Beach: 18.6 km Gerakas Beach: 22 km Shipwreck: 25 km Keri Caves: 19 km Turtle Island: 14.4 km Blue Caves: 24 km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.