Amberley Retreat | Tranquil retreat | Mountain views | Alpine Paradise
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Nestled in the mountains on lower Shotover River, this house is a modern-day slice of alpine paradise. The contemporary home has been carefully crafted to maximise light, space and comfort, and with a single level layout, it really is perfect for the whole family. Vacation heaven starts here.
Furnished to holiday stay perfection with a focus on clean, contemporary lines and colour without compromising on ease and comfort, walking into Amberley is a breath of fresh air. The single-storey design means accessibility is easy for the whole family, with no stairs to worry about.
The open plan kitchen and living area is one of the highlights of this home. The layout amplifies the available space and is perfect for socialising with the whole family. Bathed in light and warmth, one can even relax in the afternoon after a busy morning exploring Queenstown by lounging with a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- House Rules & Rates:
- - For reservations that are outside of 14 days to arrival will only require a 25% non-refundable deposit. The balance is then due 14 days prior to arrival.
- - Please note our terms and conditions and is also available to view through our website
- - Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member.
- - Additional fees include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
- - Prices are for up to the maximum number of guests the property can accommodate. Additional beds & linen maybe available upon request.
- - As agreed with the Queenstown Council, the following rules apply: No amplified sound/music is to be played from the outdoor living areas between the hours of 8pm – 8am.
- - Please reach out should you have any questions and please be advised that the Guest Information will also be also be displayed at the property for reference.