Hill Top Villa surrounded by Nature
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Agios Nikolas is well known for its fresh fish. Agios Nikolas is only 30km away from the main city of Zakynthos where you can also find the main port of the island. If you choose to visit the island by private boat, you can moor your boat at the port of Agios Nikolas, which is only 300m away from Villa Deluxe B'.
Villa Deluxe B' has two floors, 180 m2 interior space and 260 m2 exterior fenced private space including private pool of 40 m2 covered with nonslip tiles, with hydro-massage (suitable for your Spa treatments), private children’s pool and private playground, sun loungers and umbrellas and a private fenced children’ playground with grass and safe equipment according to official specifications. There is an outdoor BBQ and dining facilities and a shaded parking area.
The villa has been decorated with elegance and style and provides all the modern amenities and conveniences for a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
30 km from Zakynthos Town 35 km from Airport 1 km from Agios Nikolaos port 1 km to the beach 1 km nearest amenities 1 km from boat marina (to moor your boats) 1 km from ferry to/from Kefalonia 1.5 km from Makrys Gialos Beach 3 km from Xigia springs 3 km from Blue caves 7,5 km from Shipwreck
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.