- 8 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- 16 Guests
Sea, stone and light are the main characteristics of Syros’ landscape, which dazzles visitors with its wild, unprocessed beauty. A floating land, dry and seemingly infertile, is saturated with the delightful aroma of herbs blended with the saltiness of the sea breeze. From golden sand beaches with pristine blue waters to untamed rocky waterfronts, there are quite diverse choices for all tastes.
Villa Basilia a 500m2 is spread in multiple levels with traditional materials artfully mixed with modern touches of pure luxury, emulating refined elegance. The serene combination of ocean and earthy hues complements the already existing beauty of the landscape. Intriguing exterior chill-out areas and hidden corners have been individually designed to maximize open-air tranquility. From the grand marble dining table, to the numerous loungers overlooking mesmerizing sea views and the multi-level terraces, one will have a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Airport: 15 km-15 min driving distance Port: 17 km-20 mins driving distance Main town/capital: Syros 17 km- 20 mins driving distance Other nearest towns: Finikas 6 km- 10 mins Ambela & Agathopes 3 km// 5 min Nearest shops: 2,5 km Nearest beaches: Megas Gyalos 2 km-5 mins Direct access to sea 3 min walking distance Villa’s private beach
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.