Diety of Wine Chalet with Stunning Mountains Views
Named after the Roman God of wine, this exquisite alpine chalet with 560m² of space arranged over five floors has relaxation and enjoyment at the forefront of its design. Home to seven unusually large en-suite bedrooms, all with balcony or terrace access, the brand-new chalet accommodates 14 guests in sumptuous surrounds. The top floor of the chalet is dedicated to an large master suite with its own private balcony. Every bedroom offers a flexible super-king or twin layout and four of the five floors are served by a lift.
Relaxation is the key focus of the Chalet and the entire lower ground floor is dedicated to a large spa and cinema. Unwind after a hard day’s skiing with a dip in the 10-metre pool or relax in the adjacent sunken jacuzzi. There is a sauna, a hammam and an exterior private heated courtyard accessed via floor-to-ceiling glass-doors. A tranquil treatment room is situated one floor up, allowing the need for a...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
Ski in/Ski out
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Ski In/Out Facilities
Washer In Home
Dryer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.