- 9 Bedrooms
- 9 Bathrooms
- 19 Guests
Welcome to Villa Alikia, one of the largest villas on the island, a hospitality paradise created for those who seek an upscale holiday shelter to enjoy everything that Mykonos has to offer. Walk along the line that unites the infinity pool with the endless blue of the Aegean and breathe in the beauty, the energy and the vitality; they are yours.
Enjoy moments of rejuvenation as you are relaxing on the sun loungers, have a barbeque with your friends, spend quality time indoors with the refined decoration and, what Villa Alikia stands out for, live like royalty with the services that can cover everything you have dreamt of for the perfect holidays in Mykonos Island!
The Villa Alikia Complex consists of two separate buildings, a 5 bedroom and a 4 bedroom villa, one next to the other. You can rent the whole property or the 5-bedroom villa!
Only 3 km to Chora and right over...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Mykonos Town/ Chora 3 km Nearest beach/ Psarou & Nammos 1,5 km (5’) Mykonos Airport 5 km Mykonos Port 3 km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.