Beautiful Ground Level Living
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
This first floor, Platinum residence, finished in handsome mountain dcor, is optimally located adjacent to the Vail GolfNordic center and offers a family room with a woodburning fireplace and sleeper sofa, a chefs kitchen with stainless steel appliances and marble countertops, plus a dining table for six. Additional features include one guest suite with a king size bed and attached bathroom, a denbonus room with a daybed, trundle and deskwork space, and parking for one vehicle. Guests will enjoy mountain views from the furnished terrace, complimentary Town of Vail shuttle service, and access to a seasonal outdoor pool, hot tub and conference room.
Vail Rental License No. 011870
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Reservations include a mandatory Damage Waiver Fee which covers accidental damage up to $3,000 dollars. Report all accidents and damage prior to check out so necessary repairs may be scheduled. This Damage Waiver does not cover deliberate, intentional or negligent damage.