Contemporary Flat with Canal View on Zattere Waterfront
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
The Zattere is an essential but comfortable recently renovated apartment located along the well-known Zattere waterfront in the Dorsoduro District.
Possibly the best spot of the city, accessible in only 3 minutes’ walk from the homonymous Vaporetto stop, 4 minutes’ walk from the Accademia stop and 5 minutes from Basilica della Salute.
In the surroundings you can find the Peggy Guggenheim Collection, Punta della Dogana e la François Pinault Foundation, the Accademia Galleries and other world-famous landmarks. Many Venice connoisseurs and influent artists bought their house here as it is a picturesque, quiet and central area of Venice.
The Zattere apartment blends contemporary comfort with some antique furniture pieces and the typical Venetian atmosphere being located at the ground floor of an historical Palazzo bordering a quiet canal. The canal view can be enjoyed from every window, in particular...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Home Step-free access
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - The tourist tax is not included in the price and will be charged upon check-in:
- Tassa Trusitica Venezia:
- 4 EUR per person per night (departure day not included) (adults). 2 EUR per person per night (departure day not included) (children from 10 to 15 years old). Applicable for a maximum of 5 days.
- - Please note that the availability of the following services depends on the season:
- Air-conditioning: included in the price. Applicable seasons: from 05-15 to 09-15.
- Heating: included in the price. Applicable seasons: from 01-01 to 04-30, from 10-01 to 12-31.
- - Optional services:
- Crib: 50 EUR per day. Max. quantity: 1.
- Arrival out of schedule: 50 EUR per booking.
- Grocery Shopping Service: 50 EUR per booking.
- Private Guided Tours: 150 EUR per person. Min.: 600 EUR. Max. quantity: 10.
- Baby high chair: 25 EUR per booking. Max. quantity: 1.
- Porter Service: 10 EUR per person. Min.: 20 EUR. Max.: 120 EUR.
- Private Chef: 110 EUR per person. Min.: 330 EUR. Max. quantity: 10.
- Cooking Class: 110 EUR per person. Min.: 560 EUR. Max. quantity: 10.
- Certified disinfection: 250 EUR per booking.
- Extra Cleaning and Laundry Service: 20 EUR per hour. Min.: 40 EUR. Max. quantity: 10.
- Private Water Taxi Booking: 120 EUR per booking.
- Butler Service: 150 EUR per day. Min.: 600 EUR.
- - Bed linen is changed every 7 days.
- - Towels are changed every 7 days.
- - Pets are not allowed.
- - Groups of young people are not allowed.
- - Tourism Registration Number: M0270421565