Graceful Home Surrounded by Gardens at the Accademia
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
The Veronese is a Venetian apartment surrounded by gardens with a special allure found in one of the most exclusive locations of the historic centre.
The Accademia Galleries and the sunny Zattere waterfront can be reached in one minute walk, the charming Squero di San Trovaso (the last "Gondola-yard" left in Venice) is even closer.
This home is unique for its layout and structure: the entrance on the ground floor give access to a completely independent studio composed of a bathroom with large shower cabin, a kitchenette and two single beds that can be used also as queen size bed.
The main apartment is found at the first floor and measures about 100 square meters. It is composed of a very spacious living and dining room elegantly furnished with a Saarinen Tulip Carrara marble table and 6 chairs, 2 very nice sofas one of which is also a double pull-out bed, a balanced mix of contemporary pieces and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - The tourist tax is not included in the price and will be charged upon check-in:
- Tassa Trusitica Venezia:
- 4 EUR per person per night (departure day not included) (adults). 2 EUR per person per night (departure day not included) (children from 10 to 15 years old). Applicable for a maximum of 5 days.
- - Please note that the availability of the following services depends on the season:
- Heating: included in the price. Applicable seasons: from 01-01 to 04-30, from 10-01 to 12-31.
- Air-conditioning: included in the price. Applicable seasons: from 05-15 to 09-15.
- - Optional services:
- Private Chef: 110 EUR per person. Min.: 330 EUR. Max. quantity: 10.
- Butler Service: 150 EUR per day. Min.: 600 EUR.
- Private Water Taxi Booking: 120 EUR per booking.
- Porter Service: 10 EUR per person. Min.: 20 EUR. Max.: 120 EUR.
- Arrival out of schedule: 50 EUR per booking.
- Cooking Class: 110 EUR per person. Min.: 560 EUR. Max. quantity: 10.
- Private Guided Tours: 150 EUR per person. Min.: 600 EUR. Max. quantity: 10.
- Extra Cleaning and Laundry Service: 20 EUR per hour. Min.: 40 EUR. Max. quantity: 10.
- Baby high chair: 25 EUR per booking. Max. quantity: 1.
- Grocery Shopping Service: 50 EUR per booking.
- Certified disinfection: 250 EUR per booking.
- Crib: 50 EUR per day. Max. quantity: 1.
- - Bed linen is changed every 7 days.
- - Towels are changed every 7 days.
- - Pets are not allowed.
- - Groups of young people are not allowed.
- - Tourism Registration Number: M0270421437