Gorgeous Penthouse with Terrace and Amazing Scenic View
Ca’ Pesaro Terrace apartment offers the luxury of a spacious top floor with elevator and large outdoor space with a panoramic view of Venice.
It is a recently renovated penthouse apartment laid out on about 180 square meters in historic building, located next to the San Stae Vaporetto stop in the Santa Croce District, just steps from the Canal Grande.
Venetian residents love this area as it has remained authentic and quiet and not too touristy, it is close to ground and water public transportation and to the city centre. In the neighbourhood you can find excellent inexpensive traditional restaurants and bars as well as interesting artisan shops, away from the crowd.
The apartment is incredibly bright and has two private terraces with panoramic views over Venice, as well as a stunning Altana, the traditional wooden roof-top terrace, with 360° view over the city and part of the Canal Grande.
The privileged guests...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - The tourist tax is not included in the price and will be charged upon check-in:
- Tassa Trusitica Venezia:
- 4 EUR per person per night (departure day not included) (adults). 2 EUR per person per night (departure day not included) (children from 10 to 15 years old). Applicable for a maximum of 5 days.
- - Please note that the availability of the following services depends on the season:
- Air-conditioning: included in the price. Applicable seasons: from 05-15 to 09-15.
- Heating: included in the price. Applicable seasons: from 01-01 to 04-30, from 10-01 to 12-31.
- - Optional services:
- Arrival out of schedule: 50 EUR per booking.
- Private Guided Tours: 150 EUR per person. Min.: 600 EUR. Max. quantity: 10.
- Cooking Class: 110 EUR per person. Min.: 560 EUR. Max. quantity: 10.
- Butler Service: 150 EUR per day. Min.: 600 EUR.
- Crib: 50 EUR per day. Max. quantity: 1.
- Private Chef: 110 EUR per person. Min.: 330 EUR. Max. quantity: 10.
- Porter Service: 10 EUR per person. Min.: 20 EUR. Max.: 120 EUR.
- Private Water Taxi Booking: 120 EUR per booking.
- Grocery Shopping Service: 50 EUR per booking.
- Baby high chair: 25 EUR per booking. Max. quantity: 1.
- Extra Cleaning and Laundry Service: 20 EUR per hour. Min.: 40 EUR. Max. quantity: 10.
- Certified disinfection: 250 EUR per booking.
- - Bed linen is changed every 7 days.
- - Towels are changed every 7 days.
- - Pets are not allowed.
- - Groups of young people are not allowed.
- - Tourism Registration Number: M0270421231