Grand Canal Apartment with Elevator and Scenic Terrace
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
The Barbarigo Terrace apartment is in the San Marco District close to the Accademia Bridge and only a few steps from the San Samuele Vaporetto stop.
It offers a unique combination of features that can hardly be found in other apartments: iconic Grand Canal views from the many windows of the living room, a quiet roof-top terrace where you can have a sunny lunch or a candlelight dinner, spacious rooms elegantly furnished with antiques and art, and a remarkable Palazzo environment with an interesting history dating back to the 15th century.
It is accessible by private water taxi, by far the best way to start your holiday in Venice. Found in one of the most picturesque places of the city, in the surroundings you can find the world-famous Teatro La Fenice, Palazzo Grassi, Cà Rezzonico and a myriad of Art Galleries. In Campo Santo Stefano, only 2 minutes’ walk from here and one of our favourite squares in the entire city, there...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - The tourist tax is not included in the price and will be charged upon check-in:
- Tassa Trusitica Venezia:
- 4 EUR per person per night (departure day not included) (adults). 2 EUR per person per night (departure day not included) (children from 10 to 15 years old). Applicable for a maximum of 5 days.
- - Please note that the availability of the following services depends on the season:
- Heating: included in the price. Applicable seasons: from 01-01 to 04-30, from 10-01 to 12-31.
- Air-conditioning: included in the price. Applicable seasons: from 05-15 to 09-15.
- - Optional services:
- Crib: 50 EUR per day. Max. quantity: 1.
- Arrival out of schedule: 50 EUR per booking.
- Baby high chair: 25 EUR per booking. Max. quantity: 1.
- Private Water Taxi Booking: 120 EUR per booking.
- Porter Service: 10 EUR per person. Min.: 20 EUR. Max.: 120 EUR.
- Cooking Class: 110 EUR per person. Min.: 560 EUR. Max. quantity: 10.
- Butler Service: 150 EUR per day. Min.: 600 EUR.
- Grocery Shopping Service: 50 EUR per booking.
- Private Chef: 110 EUR per person. Min.: 330 EUR. Max. quantity: 10.
- Private Guided Tours: 150 EUR per person. Min.: 600 EUR. Max. quantity: 10.
- Extra Cleaning and Laundry Service: 20 EUR per hour. Min.: 40 EUR. Max. quantity: 10.
- Certified disinfection: 250 EUR per booking.
- - Bed linen is changed every 7 days.
- - Towels are changed every 7 days.
- - Pets are not allowed.
- - Groups of young people are not allowed.
- - Tourism Registration Number: M0270422177