Lovely Apartment with Private Terrace in Dorsoduro
The Gritti Terrace is a basic 2-bedroom apartment with a lovely private terrace found few steps to the beautiful Campo San Barnaba in the Dorsoduro district.
Being favourably located at the first floor of typical Venetian Renaissance Palazzo, it is an easily accessible and very practical base from where to start exploring the historical city centre of Venice.
The great plus of this apartment is clearly the quiet and lusciously green terrace, practically a hanging garden, which can be really used as an open-air living room, for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
It is laid out on about 100 m2 including the terrace. It is composed of entrance, two spacious and elegantly furnished double bedrooms, one bathroom with bathtub and shower screen, a spacious dining room/kitchen equipped with large fridge and freezer, 5 burners stoves with traditional cooker hood, large oven, microwave, kettle, coffee machine,...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Washer In Home
Dryer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - The tourist tax is not included in the price and will be charged upon check-in:
- Tassa Trusitica Venezia:
- 4 EUR per person per night (departure day not included) (adults). 2 EUR per person per night (departure day not included) (children from 10 to 15 years old). Applicable for a maximum of 5 days.
- - Please note that the availability of the following services depends on the season:
- Air-conditioning: included in the price. Applicable seasons: from 05-15 to 09-15.
- Heating: included in the price. Applicable seasons: from 01-01 to 04-30, from 10-01 to 12-31.
- - Optional services:
- Arrival out of schedule: 50 EUR per booking.
- Porter Service: 10 EUR per person. Min.: 20 EUR. Max.: 120 EUR.
- Private Water Taxi Booking: 120 EUR per booking.
- Baby high chair: 25 EUR per booking. Max. quantity: 1.
- Certified disinfection: 250 EUR per booking.
- Private Chef: 110 EUR per person. Min.: 330 EUR. Max. quantity: 10.
- Butler Service: 150 EUR per day. Min.: 600 EUR.
- Cooking Class: 110 EUR per person. Min.: 560 EUR. Max. quantity: 10.
- Extra Cleaning and Laundry Service: 20 EUR per hour. Min.: 40 EUR. Max. quantity: 10.
- Private Guided Tours: 150 EUR per person. Min.: 600 EUR. Max. quantity: 10.
- Grocery Shopping Service: 50 EUR per booking.
- Crib: 50 EUR per day. Max. quantity: 1.
- - Bed linen is changed every 7 days.
- - Towels are changed every 7 days.
- - Pets are not allowed.
- - Groups of young people are not allowed.
- - Tourism Registration Number: M02704210919