- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
The complex is located in the region Akoumia that is about 50 km south of Rethymno (a 45-minute drive) and only 2km from the marvelous beach of Triopetra, one of the best in Greece. Triopetra has a small mini market as well as a few taverns where fresh fish and excellent Greek cuisine is available whilst watching the sun set and stars sparkle over the clear blue Libyan Sea. The Cretan hospitality, the Cretan cuisine, the comfort of the villas will guarantee you a memorable stay.
Guests wishing to discover the surrounding area can explore the nearby market in the town of Spili, the Saturday market in Mires, a great variety of shops and attractions of the city of Rethymno, as well as the caves of Matala and of course Knossos and Phaistos.
Villa Sarita has panoramic views over the superb Libyan Sea and the full natural beauty of Triopetra by day and night. Designed exquisitely, the villa was built to a very...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Airport: Chania Airport 106 Km, Heraklion Airport 106 Km Port: Rethymno Port 45 Km Main town/capital: Rethymno 43 Km Main cities: Chania 99 Km Other nearest towns or villages: Akoumia 8 Km, Spili 18 Km, Agia Galini 27 Km Nearest shops: 2 km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.