Ski-in/Ski-out | Community Hot Tub & Pool | Spectacular Views | Shoshone Condo
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
With beautiful views of Lone Peak Mountain and the invaluable location of ski-in/ski-out, you don’t want to miss this beautifully decorated condo! The Shoshone Condominium Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Big Sky’s Mountain Village. Sitting at the base of iconic Lone Peak, the Shoshone is Ski-in/Ski-out and less than 100 yards from the main Big Sky ticket window, retail, restaurants and grocery store. Shoshone’s fitness center is complimentary, and includes an exercise room, heated outdoor pool and indoor hot tub, and is adjacent to the Yellowstone Conference Center and Huntley Lodge and restaurant.
This 2 bedroom, 3 bathroom condo sleeps 8 with a King Master Bedroom, a loft with 2 Queen beds and sofa sleeper in the living area. The open concept living room/dining room/kitchen area allows for everyone to spread out and socialize. The kitchen, with a dining table that seats 8, is open but has everything you need...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
Ski in/Ski out
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Ski In/Out Facilities
No Pets Allowed
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer In Home
Dryer In Home
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Airport - 51.80 miles; Bars - 6.40 miles; Beach - 0.00 miles; Ferry - 0.00 miles; Golf Course - 7.80 miles; Highway - 9.20 miles; Main Railway Station - 0.00 miles; Restaurant - 6.40 miles; Ski resort - 2.00 min
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.