The Savannah House
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 16 Guests
Experience what it means to live like a local in our 2-story Downtown Charleston single-home, “The Savannah House” - with 6bd/4ba and two units in total, this home would be ideal for large groups/families of up to 12 people. Located just off of King Street in Crosstown, so parking and proximity are no issue here.
As you step inside the first floor of the home, you’ll find yourself in the open-concept living/dining/kitchen area - which features a high-top dining table for six, a lounge area with plush furnishings, and an HDTV to enhance your stay. The perfect place to hang out and watch a movie or share a meal at the dinner table. If you enter the bright and airy kitchen space, you will find that it has fully stocked with all your basic cooking/kitchenware necessities for preparing the perfect meal (or not, Downtown Charleston has some AMAZING restaurants only a short walk away) Also on the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Welcome to Upper King! Nestled in the heart of the charming and trendy Upper King district of downtown Charleston, this house invites you into a world of friendly neighbors, cozy restaurants, and tree-lined streets, immersing you in Charleston’s classic charm. Ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary, and cultural vacation, the neighborhood boasts popular dining spots like Leons, Little Jacks, Melfi's, Maison, Rodney Scotts, Berkeleys, The Ordinary, The Grocery, Xiao Bao Biscuit, Bistronomy, Chubby Fish, Pink Cactus, and the Graft (Wine) or Vintage (Cocktails) for drinks. Don't miss The Daily for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. A short walk away is the bustling King Street, home to numerous great shops, including antique shops and fashion boutiques, along with a plethora of buzzing restaurants and Charleston's vibrant nightlife scene. Publix is conveniently located nearby on Lockwood Drive. Additionally, the neighborhood is within walking distance to CofC, MUSC, Roper, and the Citadel, making it a central hub for both knowledge and culture.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Important Information & Key Features:
- • 🚀 Complimentary High-Speed Internet WIFI
- • ☕ Locally Packaged Coffee for Your Enjoyment
- • 🧻 Essential Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
- • 🛁 Hotel-Quality Bath Amenities (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap)
- • 🧴 Convenient Dish and Laundry Detergents
- • 💇♀️ Hair Dryer, Iron, and Ironing Board
- • 🛌 Four Bath Towels per Bed, All Professionally Laundered Linens
- • 🍳 Basic Cooking Essentials and Well-Equipped Kitchenware
- Enhance your comfort with airbeds, available upon request. Please notify management at least 24 hours before your check-in time.
- Pet-Friendly Accommodations:
- Bring your furry friend! One dog is allowed for a non-refundable pet fee of $200. Additional pets are subject to approval with an extra pet fee of $200. The fee is waived for certified service dogs with proper paperwork. Inquire before bringing more than one pet.
- Evacuation Policy:
- In case of a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County during your stay, enjoy peace of mind with a 100% refund of all deposits, payments, and/or monies paid within 72 hours. No further liability with respect to the Reservation.
- House Rules:
- • 🚭 No Smoking Allowed; minimum $250 fine for in-room smoke damages
- • 🚬 Smoking permitted only outside, maintaining a distance of at least 10 feet from doors
- • Firearms strictly prohibited; any left behind will be turned over to local police
- Legal Short Term Rental:
- Compliance with all legal requirements. Respect quiet hours (10 pm-8 am) to avoid fines. Guests are responsible for following The City of Charleston Ordinance rules
- Extended Stays:
- Stays of 10 days or more may be subject to an additional cleaning fee at the host's discretion.
- Alteration Policy:
- Changes or cancellations within 60 days of arrival will not be approved.
- Event Decorations:
- Use painters tape for event decorations to avoid damages. Damages due to tape removal or decorations will incur a $500 repainting fee.
- Laundry Etiquette:
- Utilize the washer and dryer if available to freshen linens. Limited supplies require off-site washing between stays. Laundry detergent is provided for your convenience.
- A Note on Partying:
- This is not a party house! Embrace tranquility during your stay and always love thy neighbor!