Contemporary Condo | Grill + Balcony | Tesoro
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
• 1 block from Mile High Stadium
• 2-minute drive to the Denver Aquarium and Elitch Gardens Theme and Water Park
• Multiple parks and open spaces within 1 mile including Sloan’s Lake Park
• WFH spaces in every bedroom
• Rentable rooftop space
Each level features an earth tone accent color that brings personality to each unit. Neutral, clean line furnishings anchor each room. Thoughtfully curated modern, minimalist art brings each space to life while creating a tranquil environment. A refined selection of organic décor creates a soothing sanctuary-like setting in the heart of Denver. Still, swank city energy and innovation resonate from the stone waterfall countertops and top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances and laundry set.
Group Travel rates-
Looking for a place to stay with a large group for wedding blocks, conferences, etc? Inquiry directly about group rates.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • There is a rooftop deck that may be rented for group events on a case-by-case basis, so please reach to us directly for pricing and availability.
- • ***STREET PARKING*** - Street parking is available on this block and 1 nearby road. Please note that there are only 5 spaces available on a first-come-first-serve basis for guests in the parking garage. No more than 1 vehicle per unit is allowed and you MUST use the parking pass provided to you inside the unit upon check-in. Please be mindful of all parking signs and laws. We are not responsible for parking violations.
- • The unit is located next to a sound wall on I25 so highway noise is to be expected.
- • The 2nd-floor unit balconies are shared - each unit has its own balcony furniture. While there is some privacy due to the wraparound layout, there is no wall to separate the two balconies. Thank you in advance for being respectful to your neighbors.
- • No guest mail is permitted to be sent to the property. However, if you are looking at a long-term stay, please contact us to discuss options.
- • Quiet hours 10pm-8am
- • No smoking; pets; events, parties, or large gatherings - **$1000 fine**
- • If you cause any damage to the home, inside or out, you will be charged for the repair and/or replacement costs.
- • Check-out time is 11 AM. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate late check-out times. Fines will be incurred for violation.
- • Cameras and Noiseaware - motion-activated cameras outside and in common areas of the building (garage, rooftop, etc.) This property is equipped with NoiseAware, a privacy-safe decibel monitor that does not record conversations.
- *Please be aware that we are not liable for any personal items left behind after your stay.* Should you believe you left any personal belongings at the property, we will do our best to recover them. However, the guest will be responsible for paying a $40 recovery charge and shipping costs for any items that need to be returned by mail. Prices may vary for large items.*