Hill Top Retreat - Lake Access, Sauna, Hot Tub, Mtn View!
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
This light-filled lake house is the perfect place to retreat for some self-care and relaxation. Enjoy the peaceful mountain views from the sunny patio, soak in the hot tub, go for a swim in Douglas Lake from your private dock and finish it off with a zen moment in the sauna. The 3 BD/ 3.5 Bath is spacious and cozy and includes a newly furnaced office area with an ergonomic chair for those working remotely.
• Hot tub
• Epic mountain views
• Private dock and boat ramp
• Workout area with recumbent bike and treadmill
• Large deck with retractable awning
• Charcoal grill
• 50-inch TV in the main living area with dish TV
• Remote office workspace with ergonomic chair
• No 4WD necessary; property is easily accessible!
• Fully Equipped Kitchen
*3 bedrooms (sleeps up to 10 people):
• 1st bedroom located on the main level with a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - You may not book if you live locally without asking for permission and letting us know why you need a place in town.
- - By booking with us you agree to download our app to gain access to the property.
- - Please respect those who live in the neighborhood. They are residents and not guests, so it's very important that we respect their homes and be considerate of any loud music or noise. Thanks for serving those around you!
- - Guests will be expected to clean up spills and messes that they make and throw all their trash in the trash can. Also, it will be the guest's responsibility to do the dishes before they leave.
- - To protect the host and guest, we must verify all guests ahead of the stay. Please be aware: As a part of the verification process, you may be asked to provide a copy of your official government-issued photo ID, confirm your contact information, and pass through our guest portal. The information is collected for screening and verification only and is not stored or used for any other purposes.
- - You understand that your check-in instructions will be sent after successfully completing the guest portal.
- - THERE WILL BE A $500 CHARGE FOR SMOKING, PARTYING, OR BRINGING PETS INSIDE ANY OF OUR PROPERTIES!
- - Please do not bring glitter, confetti, or anything like that to any of our properties.
- - Please ensure that you review the cancellation policy as it pertains to any cancellation for any COVID-19 reason. We encourage guests to purchase travel insurance because we cannot operate outside of our cancellation policy for any reason.
- - Due to our close proximity to the National Park, we have a large population of insects, including ladybugs, house flies, stink bugs, millipedes, carpenter bees, and wasps. Although all of our properties are sprayed regularly by a professional pest control company, the city and park areas are not. During various times of the year, these insects may find their way into the property. By booking, you understand that is a possibility during your stay and understand that there will be no refunds related to bugs getting into the property. We will be happy to work with you to get pest control back out if necessary.
- - A temporary hold of $2 will be placed on your credit card as part of our verification process and will be released within 7 days.
- Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) apply. Renter will receive and agrees to sign the Terms immediately after making reservation, which will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- - The “Minimum Age” to rent the Property is 25 years of age.
- - By booking you agree to provide a copy of a valid government-issued ID directly to us. We will request this after your reservation has been made
- - The Renter is solely responsible for Renter’s actions and the actions of all family members, guests, and invitees.
- - Noise audible outside the Property is prohibited between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m.
- - Unless authorized by Property Manager, the number of people present at the Property may not exceed the maximum occupancy indicated in the listing or the reservation for the Property.
- - Check-in is from 4:00PM until 12:00AM and Check-out is before 10:00 AM.
- - If you do not vacate by check-out time, you authorize us to charge a late departure fee of up to one night’s rental and we may remove all Occupants and their personal property from the Property.
- - No smoking is permitted on the Property at any time.
- - No animals or pets of any kind are permitted at the Property except (1) as specifically authorized in your reservation, or (2) bona fide service animals that we are required by law to allow.
- - Renter authorizes us to bill the credit card on file for the full amount of the Rental Fee at the time of booking. Renter agrees not to make chargeback claims with its credit or debit card issuer.
- - Events and commercial photography or filming are prohibited at the Property without our express written permission.
- - Use of the Property for any criminal activity is prohibited.
- - Neither the Property Manager nor the Owner will be liable for special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind, including those arising from the use of any pool, hot tub, lake, or bunk bed on the property.
- - Upon your arrival at the Property, you should inspect the rental unit to ensure the Property condition is to your satisfaction. If you find any conditions you need to report as unsatisfactory or damaged upon your arrival, you should report such conditions within two hours after the time you arrive at the Property. After the two-hour period expires, the Property is provided as is and we are not responsible for the inoperability or unavailability of any amenities.
- - You further agree to give us a reasonable amount of time to respond to your report and to cooperate with our efforts to address the concern or provide a remedy.
- - You acknowledge that you may be required to undergo a background check if mandated by the property management company or the building, as stated in accordance with your rental agreement and condition of the booking.