The Palazzo- Private Pool & Spa- w/ Private Casita
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- 23 Guests
The Palazzo is a luxury home with a private pool. The home has 5 private bedrooms, as well as a detached casita. Located in the charming Eagle Park Vacation Villas of the Aerie Resort community, this home is just minutes away from Zion NP, Sand Hollow, Quail Creek, and St. George. The home has luxury furnishings throughout, with plenty of space to gather with family and friends. In this property, we have implemented our signature clean.
This home is part of the Eagle Park Vacation Villas located in the Aerie Resort community. All of the homes in the community are inspired by historic European architecture. Throughout the community, there are cobblestone streets, tree-lined paths, and grassy parks.
In the community, extra parking is available behind each home. Outside of the community, the best way to get around is by car.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Policies, Rules, & Regulations
- By submitting payment you, the guest, are agreeing to adhere to the following terms consisting of policies, rules, and regulations for the Rental Property.
- Community policies, rules, and regulations posted throughout the property and community are also incorporated into this agreement set forth by the management company.
- Access: If the clubhouse key fob or garage door opener is lost a $100 replacement fee will be charged for each.
- Cleanliness Standards: Our cleaning crew follows a strict cleaning regimen. We strive to use green cleaners as often as we can. Our cleaners clean thoroughly and sanitize light switches, handles, remotes, fabrics, and all surfaces. Air filters are replaced monthly. Our 3 part process ensures nothing is missed. 1- The pre-inspection captures security, damages, and left items. 2-The Cleaning regimen attacks all areas of the house working in a deep clean. 3. The Prep & Inspect thoroughly checks for anything missed with fresh eyes and setting codes prior to guest arrival. Guests should leave the house better than they found it so that it can be enjoyed for years to come. Contact us for mid stay housekeeping assistance (fees may apply). Please complete all departure checklist items prior to departure. Trash should be removed from all rooms and taken to garbage cans. Dishes should all be washed and put away or left running in the dishwasher. Please help our cleaning crew by regularly washing towels throughout your stay. If cleanliness standards are not followed, within reason, a charge may be applied.
- Stocking: Each property is stocked with the following items - Kitchen: Paper towels, sponge, dish soap, dishwasher pods, trash liners, and hand soap. Bathrooms: Shampoo, conditioner, body wash, toilet paper, and hand soap. Laundry: Allergy-friendly laundry pods, and tissues. Spices, tea, coffee, and other paper products are often left for guest use but are not guaranteed. If you exceed this amount please purchase some at the local store.
- Check-in/Out: Check-in time is 4:00 PM. Check-out time is 10:00 AM or 11:00 AM, depending on the property size. If the guest would like an exception to these times, please text customer service at 435-313-6657.
- Late Check-Out Fee: If the guest and/or anyone within their party is still on the premises after the check-out time without prior authorization, the guest will be charged an additional $25 every half an hour.
- Maximum Occupancy: Occupancy is limited to the amount of people posted unless prior arrangements have been made with the Owner or if it is a larger property that is intended to sleep more. Guests will be responsible for all actions of members of their party or guests of the guest.
- Accidents, Injuries, Illness, or Loss: This unit is privately owned – the Owners and/or property management company are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur in or on the complex common grounds. The Owners and/or property management company are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables to the guests. We will do our best to return items left in the unit. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm and/or loss arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
- Property Damage: Keep the property and all the fixtures, furnishings, and enhancements in good order. A preauthorization hold of $200 or $500 (depending on size of the luxury home) is placed 6 hours prior to check-in and will expire 3 days after check out. Once we see the home was left in good condition, funds will be released.
- LockSmith Fee: If the guest locks themself out of the property at any time and a locksmith is needed to let them back in, they will be responsible for paying for that expense.
- Pets: Owners reserve the right to reject pets. All pets must be approved and registered through the property management company. A flat pet fee of $250 will be added to your reservation if owners approve of pets. These funds cover carpet and deep cleaning after check-out. Pets are a privilege, not a right. Failure to report any pet shall result in a $500 fine. Pets are to be leashed & immediately cleaned up after.
- Smoking and/or Vaping: Smoking and/or vaping is NOT allowed within 25 feet of property. There is a $500 fine for smoking in or around the premises of the property and the community (if applicable). Any smoking or vaping paraphernalia found in or around the property will be interpreted as violation of this policy and the charge will apply.
- Local/State Laws: All local, State, and Federal laws must be adhered to including but not limited to prohibited use of drugs and related paraphernalia, guns and weapons, etc.
- Parking: Guests are to use the garage and driveway to park their vehicles in, then use the community spaces around the property if needed.
- Vehicles: If any vehicles the guest brings to the property leak anything, such as but not limited to, oil and transmission fluid, and it is larger than 3 inches across, the guest will be charged a $75 fee.
- Payment Terms: This home is listed on several sites. For VRBO and direct bookings, we require 50% upfront and the other 50% 30 days prior to check-in.
- Cancelation Fees: For canceled bookings that qualify for a 100% or partial refund, the guest is held responsible for the credit card processing fees and an added $5 flat processing fee. Credit cards are processed in the USA. By making a payment, the guest agrees to abide by the rules in this agreement. If you are unable to keep your reservation, please contact us directly to see how we can help.
- Eviction: The owner reserves the right to evict a guest if the terms of this agreement are not adhered to.
- Noise: Please respect other guests/homeowners in other units by keeping noise levels down, particularly after 10:00 P.M. If noise persists after this time, police will be called.
- BBQ Grill: (if applicable) Please make sure the gas grill is turned off after use, by turning off the gas. Please scrape and clean the grill after use. We charge a $45 fee to clean the bbq after your stay if it is left in bad condition. If you are staying in a property in Hurricane, UT please note that charcoal grills are NOT allowed on the premises, do not bring or use your own.
- Trash Containers: In Hurricane, UT the garbage day is Thursday (the truck comes early). Please pull the garbage can to the front of the house on Wednesday nights. In Washington, UT the garbage day is Friday. Please pull the garbage can to the front of the house on Thursday nights. Trash containers are to be kept in the garage, or in the rear yard except on trash day. Trash containers are to be set out no earlier than 5:00 PM the night before pickup day and returned to their storage place once they have been emptied.
- Porches/Walks/Yards: Toys, non-patio furniture, trash, and other objects are NOT to be kept or stored in front of the property. Keep porches, walks, and yards clean and free from unsightly and/or unnatural objects.
- Clogs: The property is stocked with a plunger. If the guest needs assistance with a bathroom or kitchen clog, customer service will send out immediate assistance to unclog for a $25 fee.
- Items left at Property: We are not responsible for lost items or items left at the property. If found, we will do our best to return those items. Guests are responsible for paying the shipping fee plus $15 for handling.
- Tips: Money left on the counter is considered payment for extra cleaning or broken items. If funds are less than $20 with no reports of damage, the cleaner may keep as a tip. Tips placed in the courtesy basket go to replenishing the basket and keep the basket self-sustaining for years to come.
- Problems and Complaints: If the property in question is occupied by guests , please contact customer service at 435-313-6657 for 24/7.