The While Away, located at 6203 Holmes Blvd. in Holmes Beach is a two bedroom, two bath, ground level duplex with a private heated pool with a new beach cart, beach chairs and beach toys for your use. This very spacious duplex is located in a quiet, residential neighborhood just a short stroll to the beach, shopping or the library. It’s a perfect spot to relax, unwind and regenerate!
The While Away features a 38" flat screen television in the living room. There are also televisions in the both of the bedrooms. There is a charcoal grill at poolside for your evening dinner and swim.
The While Away sleeps six with a new queen size bed in the main bedroom, two twins in the guest bedroom and a queen size sleeper sofa for overnight guests.
It is a one week minimum rental.
Parking is limited to two vehicles.
You are vacationing in a residential area. Please be...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- OCCUPANCY: Each unit has a maximum capacity, which you were informed of when making your reservation. Overcrowding of units will result in the immediate eviction and loss of deposit and rent. Large gatherings are not permitted on the premises without prior written approval of the rental agent.
- NOISE ORDINANCE: Anna Maria Island has a zero tolerance for noise after 10 PM. Please show consideration for your neighbors. No loud music, parties or playing in pools after 10 PM. If a neighbor complains the Police Department has no choice but to file a complaint. Any tickets issued for noise violations will be the responsibility of the guest and may result in immediate eviction with no refunds of rent or deposits.
- PETS: Units allowing pets require a $150.00 non-refundable pet fee per pet, which will be paid to the Property Manager AFTER booking. Any unauthorized pets will result in a penalty equal to your initial rental down payment and will immediately be charged to your credit card. Unfortunately, most properties do not allow any pets over 25 pounds. Multiple pets and or larger pets are allowed in very few properties with a $150.00 non-refundable pet fee per pet, please discuss with our office if you have a larger or multiple pets.
- SMOKING: All of our units are non-smoking. Please smoke outdoors and responsibly discard all smoking debris. Evidence of smoking in the unit will result in an immediate and non-refundable $500.00 cleaning fee charged against your card.
- Check In 4:00 PM Check out 10:00 AM Please plan accordingly and do not arrive at the property prior to 4:00 PM unless otherwise arranged atleast 24 hours in advance. This policy is strictly enforced. PLEASE NOTE THAT ON BUSY TURNOVER DAYS WE MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO HAVE YOUR PROPERTY READY FOR 4:00 PM CHECK IN. NO REFUNDS CAN BE GIVEN FOR UNITS THAT ARE NOT QUITE READY BY 4:00 PM WE APPRECIATE YOUR COOPERATION AND PATIENCE ON THESE BUSY DAYS.
- RENTAL AGREEMENT: A signed rental agreement is required to fully confirm this booking.