At a close distance from the sea and with a private pool, Villa Aleana combines the beauty of the landscape of Crete with contemporary architectural design. Dominated by carved stone and wood, Villa Aleana impresses us with its warm ambience that suits the needs of even the most demanding guest. Its artfully decorated spaces stand out for their beauty, comfort and luxury.
Villa Aleana is the ideal getaway for couples or families with children. The landscape’s calmness and serenity will lend you exquisite moments to relax, unforgettable images and everlasting memories.
Consisting of two levels, Villa Aleana of 214sqm can accommodate up to eight people.
The lower level, with its large single spaces, includes the living room with a two-sided fireplace and a dining table, big windows and verandas with an access and a view to the pool and the garden, and a fully equipped modern...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer In Home
Dryer In Home
Kissamos: 6.5 km ( about 10 minutes) Chania : 43.8 km ( about 41 minutes) Chania Airport : 62.7 km ( about 58 minutes) Heraklion Airport :150 km (about 2 hours ) Souda Port : 49.2 km ( about 44 minutes) From Villa To Falassarna : 7 km ( about 15 minutes) From Villa To Elafonissi: 46.8 km ( about 67 minutes) From Villa To Balos: 8 km ( about 20 minutes)
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.