- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
The villa is set on a wooded seaside, home to olive and pine trees, which slopes down to the sea, offering superb views of the coast of Alonissos and the island of Skopelos. The location of this property is excellent, offering easy access by car to Patitiri and several idyllic bays and coves, within easy walking distance, via traditional pathways.
Villa Apollonia, with an original and most attractive design, has been furnished to provide extremely comfortable accommodation and is equipped to the highest standards. The luxury standards make this villa perfect for the most discerning of clients. It is great for large parties or families with older children and at the same time could be fabulous for a luxury romantic hideaway for a couple. Villa Apollonia is the perfect choice for unwinding under the warm Aegean sun with peace and quiet that will restore the soul.
The villa covers 150 m2, in a terrain of 4.500 m2,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Port: Patitiri 5 km Main town/capital: Patitiri 5 km Other nearest towns or villages: 10 km from the fhishing village of Steni Vala Nearest shops: 5 km Nearest beaches: Direct access to sea 50m to Megali Ammos + one small sandy beach 3 minutes walk
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.