Kimball Lodge Unit 264 at the Island Inn
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Lovely 1 bedroom 1.5 bath 2nd floor condo on the ocean in Kimball Lodge at the Island Inn. Beach is just steps away as is the ocean front swimming pool. Beautiful condo with lots of light and new granite counters and stainless appliances make for a great couples getaway! New king sized bed with Temperpedic top.
The Island Inn was founded in 1885 and has been a part of Sanibel history. From the history of the Island Inn:
"Island Inn was established in 1885. It began as the home of Will and Harriet Matthews and their four children who traded in the harsher climate of the north for the more temperate, year round weather of Sanibel Island. Constantly entertaining friends and relatives from the north who flocked to visit, the Matthews decided to turn their home into a boarding house. And from this grew the gracious tradition of the historic Island Inn that now hosts families and friends from around the world".
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.