- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- 11 Guests
Endless views to the Aegean Sea and a calm setting are this villa’s main highlights. Surrounded with light through airy outdoor patios and lounges, Villa Phos is a charming Aegean-style home with elevated traditional Cycladic architecture, suitable for 11 guests.
The upper level hosts a specious living room drenched in sea views, a fully equipped kitchen, a guest bathroom, and a master bedroom that has a private balcony with sea and garden views. The multiple windows and openings are like a piece of art, allowing you to enjoy the stunning views of the island's beautiful landscape and endless blue waters.
The exterior of the villa is the synonym of summer bliss. An endless pool terrace with scattered sitting and dining areas under two beautiful pergolas overlooking the pool and the sea, a built-in barbecue and a wood fire oven, for countless cookout parties and fun pizza nights!...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Direct access to the sea, only 1 minute, or 20 steps away 10 minutes drive from Ermoupoli 5 minutes drive from Varis and Mega Gialou beach
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.