Riverside Club E201
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
This beautifully updated one bedroom Riverside Club condo is all about luxurious waterfront living! The exterior entry and open-air stairway, steps from the front door, make it possible to avoid any enclosed public spaces when accessing this second floor unit (an elevator is available). Inside, you’ll be wowed by the open, airy spaces and the high-end finishes and decor. The entire unit has been updated with no expense spared and no detail overlooked, providing guests a top-notch experience rivaling that of any five-star resort. The additional windows unique to this corner unit offer sweeping water views from nearly every room inside, as well as from the screened-in lanai. The lanai is the perfect place to catch the morning sunrise, watch dolphins play all day, and wave to boat traffic while enjoying a meal or a cocktail. It also makes an outstanding office for anyone utilizing the condo’s high speed internet to "work from home."
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.