- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Live close to the gods with 360 degree breathtaking views.3 Separate self-contained villas in a group ,in fenced gardens, only let all together as one villa. Completely private. Villa Vouno (Mountain) sits on top of the hill overlooking the old town of Glossa.
The garden has a 360 view of the sea and the central mountains covered in pine forests. This stunning collection of cottages is immersed in nature. peaceful, serene and beautiful.Each cottage has its own kitchen, bedroom(s), bathroom(s), living area & terrace.
The view from the villa is something you will never tire of and as its in a narrow part of the island the beaches are close by on either side. so you can choose which direction for perfect beaches.
Vouno is the Greek word for mountain and the villa is indeed an eagles nest vantage point. off the main road from Glossa up through woodland rural roads to the villa for...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Skiathos Airport: 24 km Distance to next railway station:Volos train station - 100 km Distance to next motorway:volos - 103 km Nearest beach: 4.8 km Distance to next shop:1.6 km Nearest restaurant: 1.8 km Centre of the village: 1.9 km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.