8 - Beach Club At Pass-A-Grille
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Step back in time to classic Florida. Pass-A-Grille, the southernmost section of Pinellas County barrier beaches, is one of the first beach community on the Gulf of Mexico to attract guests. An artsy community, with no giant condo buildings or huge resorts to crowd the area, it boasts some of the most scenic sections of sand, the best restaurants, fantastic fishing, and is a quick ride over to downtown St. Petersburg.
The Beach Club building, totally renovated just a few years ago, is one of the very best locations to stay on the beach, with all upgraded furnishings, a year round heated pool, private balconies, and literally steps away from wonderful food and refreshments.
This unit sits on the top floor, southeast corner, and gives a very quiet, tranquil and private escape for your Florida vacation, or your Winter home.
-- Upper Floor Corner Condo Leading to Private Balcony With Space for Seating,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
No Pets Allowed
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.