- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Nyxta villa has one kitchen with the dining table and the living room and two bedrooms with king-size beds. The mattresses give you the feeling that you sleep on the feathers. Nyxta villa has also a private patio at the back of the villa where you can relax and enjoy the view to the vineyards and to the famous church Mother Mary.
When you sit in the outdoor Jacuzzi you can feel the whole land “embracing” you and this has a unique soothing effect. In the back there is a small, private patio where you can relax and enjoy the view of the church “Kyra Panagia” (Mother Mary Church), where you can go with Mr. Giannis’ donkey. The interior of the house makes you feel as a part of Greece.
The house is located in the traditional village FINIKIA.
It is one of the most beautiful villages on the island, located in Oia. With view over Baxedes beach, Ios and other...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Baxedes Beach: 13-min walk,1.1 km Airport: 30-min drive,17 km Oia Castle: 9-min drive,3 km Cape Columbo Beach: 15-min drive,8.4 km Skaros Rock: 17-min drive,9.1 km Agios Nikolaos Monastery: 18-min drive,10.8 km Wall Paintings of Thira Exhibition: 18-min drive, 10.1 km Megaro Gyzi: 19-min drive,10.2 km Megaro Gyzi Museum: 19-min drive,10.3 km Archaeological Museum: 19-min drive,10.3 km Catholic Cathedral: 19-min drive,10.4 km Dominican Convent: 19-min drive,10.4 km Vourvoulos Beach: 20-min drive,11.5 km Plateia Theotokopoulou: 20-min drive,10.6 km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.