- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 14 Guests
When the moment feels right to leave the villa and get out and about the local villages and islands of Kilada, Porto Heli, Ermioni, Spetses and Hydra have waterside tavernas bars and traditional village life. The spa and beach club facilities of elegant Amanzoe are extended to Villa Myrsini guests (by prior arrangement). Nikki Beach has an achingly cool roof bar, restaurant and beach club. Culture abounds from live theatre at the Ancient Theatre of Epidavros to the cafes and artisans of the fortress town of Nafplio. The Neolithic Cave of Franchthi is visible from the entrance road.
Kilada, the closest village to the villa has a small fishing community and its boat yards make the traditional Greek “trehandiri fishing boats”. Mooring in Kilada’s harbour can be arranged and friends visiting by boat can more at anchor in the deep waters below the villa.
The villa has been designed in a modernist...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Airport: 2 ½ hour drive Helipad 30 minute flight: walking distance. The helipad is shared with a number of neighbors. The agreed protocol requires that notice is given of incoming aircraft. Main town: Kranidi 3 km- 9 mins Other nearest towns or villages: Kilada 1 km- 3 mins Nearest shops: 1 km Nearest beaches: Lepitsa beach 350 meters, Nikki beach 12 km 12 mins
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.