- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
Sharing this gem location, this villa is in the heart of one of the most exclusive areas of the island with breathtaking views - the strictly residential and posh area of Agios Lazaros, above the cosmopolitan Psarou beach - in the southeast part of Mykonos Island. Built on a terraced hillside and consisting of the main villa, an independent guest studio and a garden guest house, Villa Medina enjoys a splendid view of 4 more other beach beauties Platis Gialos Bay, Agia Anna, Paraga and Paradise, the Aegean Sea and Islands in the distance.
Upon entry to this Mykonian villa , one finds the independent guest house composed of an en-suite bedroom with a double bed , a walk-in closet and a cozy living room that exits to the pool terrace. The guest house houses 2-4 adults or 4-6 adults in the 6 bedroom version.
Across the pool terrace and the shaded outdoor dining area, guests are welcomed into...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Town of Mykonos (Chora): 7 min. Convenient Shops: 3 min. Ports: old, 10 min. – new, 15 min. Airport: 10min. Beaches: Psarou, Platis Gialos 5 min – Ornos 5 min – Ai Giannis/St. John, 7 min, Agia Anna 10 min – Paranga 10 min.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.