The Annapolis Firehouse
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
This is a unique home like none other in downtown Annapolis. Originally the Eastport Volunteer Fire Company, founded in 1864, Eastport native Art Tuers joined the company in 1949 at the age of 16. The largest fires Tuers and the dozen or so other active volunteers battled were at the Carvel Hall Hotel in 1961, in the building which was later restored as the William Paca House!
Located across the Annapolis harbor, the "Maritime Republic of Eastport" offers unique views of the Naval Academy, the Chesapeake Bay and the Annapolis Marina. Located a short walk from the home is "Eastport Restaurant Row", serving up fresh seafood along with great steakhouses, it’s the perfect place to get away from the bustle of downtown. It’s also one of the only areas where you can dine right alongside the water, enjoying a great meal while catching the sun dipping behind Annapolis. With great food and live music along with rooftop and waterfront...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.