The two properties benefit from a very convenient setting on a gentle hillside overlooking the sea, with a few villas, yet it is only 3 km from the town of Elounda and 7 km from the town of Agios Nikolaos, with their traditional tavernas, gourmet restaurants, shops, night life and golf course. These two towns provide also marinas for yacht mooring with all services. Nearby there is a very beautiful small traditional fishing village with seafood tavernas called Plaka. Facilities are available, a few hundred meters from the site, for landing helicopters. The location has good road links to the international airport at Heraklion.
The site of the villa is surrounded by handmade stone walls. It contains mature gardens with numerous olive trees, flowers and other Cretan / Mediterranean vegetation. The property benefits from its own private water source. The house is approached over a small stone bridge which...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer In Home
Dryer In Home
Airport: Heraklion 69 km Port: of Agios Nikolaos 7 km-10 mins Main town/capital: Agios Nikolaos 7 km Other nearest towns or villages: Elounda 3 km, Plaka (Spinaloga) 7 km Nearest shops: Elounda 3 km Nearest beach (es) local: 1 km - 5 mins
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.