The house has 75 sq m dimension. Downstairs there is an open plan living-dining room, a fully equipped kitchen and a bathroom. Next to these you can find one of the two bedrooms with two single beds (that can be joined in one under request) , a wardrobe, a boudoir, a/c and a window insert protection. The room overlooks the pool and the sea. Going upstairs you can find the second bedroom with a double bed, wardrobe, boudoir, a/c, mosquito net, its own bathroom and most importantly a 25 sq ft private terrace where the visitor can enjoy his/her breakfast or even a refreshing cocktail at sunset. In each room there are fresh bed linen, clean face and body towels as well as curtains able to shade the room. In addition, each house has its own private garden with a dining table and a private pool.
The place where Villa Elis is located is called Danilis and got its name from Daniil the first resident of the area who...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Washer In Home
Dryer In Home
Monodendri beach at 120 meters from the villa (3 min walk) 3 Beach tavernas at walking distance: Monodendri beach ( not open in the evening) Gaios village: 5 km Loggo and Lakka village: 3 km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.