- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
It consists of one Master bedroom with King size bed with ensuite bathroom, a twin room and one room with a double bed.
It has also a pool. The pool is child friendly with protection door around the area.
Outdoor area includes a big garden, shower, wc, kitchen, fridge, BBQ, wooden oven, lounge, dining table, sun beds.
A full equipped kitchen is also at your disposal with: microwave, kettle, dishwasher, utensils, refrigerator with ice & cold filtered water.
The open space living room is equipped with leather sofa, dvd, flat screen tv and the dining room is located in the open space kitchen- living area with a large dining table with 8 chairs. Villa Citrus is surrounded by a great landscape in a peaceful environment.
License number 00000491041
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Airport: 20 km Main town/capital: Rhodes town at 15 km Nearest villages and shops: Faliraki 2 km at 5 minutes Nearest beaches: 5 minutes- Anthony Quinn bay
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.